Life’s stresses can really take a toll mentally. When times get hard, a change of scenery does wonders for perspective and creativity.
That’s why it’s so important to invest in recharging mini-getaways, for your mental health’s sake.
The De-stressing Benefits of Getaways
Science shows that getaways provide mental health benefits by:
- Exposing you to new experiences and activities that release feel-good dopamine in the brain
- Allowing you to disengage from daily stresses and anxieties
- Broadening your perspective when faced with life or work obstacles
- Helping you return renewed, inspired and refocused
In addition to relaxing your mind, a short escape lets you rest and reboot physically as well. You’ll return feeling mentally sharper and less burnt out in all aspects of life.
Also, This Is Your Reminder To Use Your Annual Leave!
Many employees end up losing unused annual leave days at the end of each year. But this precious time off was meant for you to recharge, don’t let it go to waste!
Getting away periodically does wonders for creativity, concentration and even career progression. So be sure to leverage your leave and take advantage of long weekends throughout the year.
Your mind and body will thank you.
Affordable UK Destinations with Tripbeat
Now, where to go on rejuvenating weekend getaways without breaking the bank? Benefits Cloud has partnered with Tripbeat to help you save on UK hotels.
Planning weekend getaways can feel overwhelming, but Tripbeat makes it easy by consolidating the best deals in one place.
You can gain free premium Tripbeat membership for 12 months and unlock:
- 60% discounts on over 600,000 hotels worldwide
- Huge deals on quintessential UK retreat spots like countryside cottages, seaside inns, cosy cabins and more
- Easy price comparison and booking for the best rates
Ideas for Restorative UK Breaks
Here are some distressing destinations accessible thanks to Tripbeat’s amazing hotel discounts:
- Cosy countryside cabins surrounded by nature
- Charming seaside villages full of fresh air
- Revitalising spa retreats with pampering packages
- Adventure-packed itineraries like coastal hikes
Invest in your mental wellbeing by utilising your annual leave. Let 2024 be the year when you fully embrace the opportunity to take every hour off and devote it to your mental health.
Tripbeat makes planning budget UK weekend getaways simple. If you would like to find out more about accessing this exclusive offer for yourself and your team, find out more here.